วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

A Message From Kru Ekachai - October (2013)

2nd Anniversary of ASEAN CORNER

Time sure flies, doesn't it? I can't believe this little blog is going to reach its 2nd anniversary by the end of this month. Moreover, it might surpass 3 million total page views within this year. It's really amazing! You know that so many things had happened in between this period.

I set up ASEAN CORNER nearly 2 years ago to provide teaching and learning material based on ASEAN knowledge content. I'm very happy to know that ASEAN CORNER is trusted by students and teachers across the country. The ASEAN Quiz worksheet is the signature work of the blog.

I've met many people, made new friends and acquired new readers. I want to dedicate this post to all of my visitors, without you this blog would simply not be what it is today. Your continued support, comments and emails always make me happy and smile. Thank you very much.

Kru Ekachai


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น