วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Happy Second Anniversary to ASEAN CORNER

ASEAN CORNER Turns 2 Years Old


Greetings everyone!

It's 27th of October. What's special? ASEAN CORNER, my personal blog where I have spent hours with you all, started on 27th October 2011. Today, it is 2 years old.

Here are some quick stats on what happened since I kicked off my very first blog post 2 years ago.


  • Over 2,783,850 total views
  • 326,757 views on my busiest month (August 2012)
  • Over 17,000 views on my busiest day ( August 8, 2012)
  • 80 comments total
  • 317 posts (including this one)
  • 68 followers
  • 3,269 Facebook fans
It hasn't been easy to maintain this blog with so much enthusiasm for two long years, but I can keep it updated always. It's awesome!

I'd like to say THANK YOU to all of you for your support, feedback and engagement. I hope to keep updating this blog always for many more years and keep you all informed and up-to-date with posts related to the ASEAN Community.

Have a great day!

Kru Ekachai

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น