วันอังคารที่ 1 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

A New Year Message From Kru Ekachai

Dear ASEAN CORNER Readers,
After bidding farewell to the old year, I would like to take this opportunity to greet all my blog readers and my students, Happy New Year 2013! 

I would also like to say a really big thank you to readers who visited my blog regularly, commented over here and encouraged me to write more posts about the ASEAN Community. The AC blog has already been part of my daily life.

It has been one year and a few months since I started this blog to promote the awareness of the ASEAN Community in 2015 among Thai youth and school practitioners. 2012 was an extraordinary year for the ASEAN Corner Project. It was warmly welcomed by ASEAN knowledge seekers not only in Thailand, but also in other countries around the ASEAN region. So the blog amazingly reached 1,000,000 page views just within a year. It really dawns on me that I did the right thing! And I promise to publish more posts and create new projects through the year of 2013.

Paving the way towards the ASEAN Community for students and teachers is the sole mission of mine. I have done all these laborious things for my country and our children's future. Hopefully, this will help a bit to get our country up the rankings in ASEAN awareness and English proficiency surveys.

So once again very Happy New Year and best wishes for 2013.

Regards,

Kru Ekchai

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น