วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Message From Kru Ekachai - May


Going Back to School

Image credit : Dixie Allan

How time flies! The first day of school is getting nearer. There is a lot of excitement in store for our pupils, including new books to read, new friends to meet, and new skills to master. Moreover, some of them will definietly get tablet computers to enhance their learning. 

According to the Ministry of Education, Chinese tablet computers will be delivered into the hands of all Thai first grade students by the time the next semester begins or maybe a couple of months later. However, The One Tablet Per Child Scheme has faced criticism from some academics, politicians and parents who believe that money could be better invested in other areas and young kids are not ready to use the devices. But its supporters believe that an early age of the students is not the matter and it will benefit them when top-notch technology is deployed to assist learning. As a Prathom 1 teacher, I’ll wait and see how the policy goes before I make my comments. It's too early to jump the gun! 

Judging from the amount of traffic, ASEAN CORNER may reach 100,000 pageviews within this month. I couldn’t wait for that wonderful moment. Thank you very much indeed is what I can say to all of you who tremendously support the blog in the very first place. And I promise to provide the content that truly fits your interests. 

Last but not least, It’s my great pleasure to know that some teachers will integrate the content available on AC into their classes. Finally, my persistence bears fruit. Providing Asean knowledge to students and teachers is the sole mission of mine, so I’ve thrown myself with heart and soul into the blog. Let’s pave the way towards the Asean Community for our students before it’s too late.

Enjoy sharing knowledge,

Kru Ekachai

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น