วันเสาร์ที่ 27 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Happy 1st Year Anniversary for ASEAN CORNER!

Time flies. It really does. Yes, the ASEAN Corner Project by Kru Ekachai is 1 year today! I started this blog to promote understanding and awareness of ASEAN among Thai youth and school practitioners ahead of the materialization of  ASEAN Community in 2015.

The Project is dedicated to sharing important ASEAN information to my interested audience via various online channels such as Blogger, Facebook and Twitter. Within one year this blog was able to reach more than a million page views. I’m getting goose pimples just thinking about it.

I’ve always enjoyed writing and helping Thai people to broaden their knowledge of the ASEAN region in both Thai and English. I was able to publish 139 posts in a year! I have become increasingly curious about the readers of my blog: Who are you? Where are you from? Did you enjoy the posts? Is there something else you’d like to know about ASEAN? I've put my heart and soul into my blog to create all posts that truly meet the interest of you.

Finally, I’m asking you to stay connected to the ASEAN Corner Project. More interesting things around the ASEAN region are waiting for you. And if you’ve been enjoying all of this great information about ASEAN, then please help spread the word. Tell someone else about this blog so we can walk hand in hand to the ASEAN Community 2015.

Thank you so much,  I couldn’t have made it this far without you.

Kru Ekachai

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น